Who can believe that we are already approaching the end of January 2015? The Carbondale Wild West Rodeo Association board is seeking sponsors for the 2015 CWWR season. The deadline for sponsorship is March 15, 2015 in order to begin work on the programs and advertising. As always the General Sponsorship Level of $400 is always available. However the specialty and specific event sponsors go fast. Many are held onto by long-time sponsors, however, there may be some potential openings. To learn more contact Mike Kennedy, President 970-379-3907 or Dave Weimer , CWWRA Board Member 970-618-6824. Below is information on what you get for sponsoring the CWWR at the $400 level.
2015 $400 General Sponsorship Level Benefits include:
• Visibility to 15,000 plus attendees during the season
• A 4’ x 4’ sign in the arena and a business card ad in event program
• Reinforce your name, brand, and logo to a loyal and brand-conscious spectator audience
• Your business and/or family name listed on the CWWRA website with a link to your website and listing of your contact information. Check it out at our All Sponsors page http://www.carbondalerodeo.com/content/all-sponsors and Elite Sponsors page http://www.carbondalerodeo.com/sponsor-list. The Home page also has a rolling business logo banner showcasing our Elite Sponsors. http://www.carbondalerodeo.com/
• CWWRA established a Facebook page in 2014 which offers further recognition of our sponsors throughout the rodeo season. We currently have 4000 “likes”!!
• 6 Free Individual event tickets for the rodeo
• We will be joining the ranks of Flickr this year -- the photo sharing social network site will help us drive more traffic to our website and make our Photo Gallery more user friendly.
Currently available in our specialty event sponsors are the Gus Darien Arena Sponsor - $4,000, Jr. Bull Riding Event Sponsor - $1,000, Open Barrel Racing Event Sponsor - $1,000, and Specialty Act Event Sponsor - $1,000. You can contact Mike Kennedy, President or Dave Weimer, V. President at the numbers below to check in about any current sponsorship openings or any that might become available.
If you have any questions about available sponsorships, please contact:
Mike Kennedy, President 970-379-3907 or Dave Weimer , V. Pres. 970-618-6824
You can also visit our the Sponsor section of our website to learn more about sponsorship opportunities. http://www.carbondalerodeo.com/content/sponsors and the Sponsorship Letter can be viewed by clicking on the link at the bottom of the Sponsors page.