Why sponsor the Rodeo?
Updated March 13, 2022— Before you know it the 2022 rodeo season will be in full swing. We were so thankful for the 2021 Carbondale Wild West Rodeo season after the 2020 pandemic hiatus. The amazing fans showed up in droves and because of you our sponsors, the rodeo did not disappoint. Contestants, fans, volunteers and board members were blessed by the dedication of you, our sponsors in staying steadfast in your support of the CWWR. One of the main responsibilities of the board is acquiring sponsorships. The rodeo would not be possible without the generosity of our tremendous sponsors and you continue to come through.
As we see rising expenses in these continuing challenging times we live in, we need your sponsorships more than ever. The deadline to sponsor in 2022 has been extended from our pre-pandemic April 30th deadline to May 10th for any remaining available sponsorships.
We are always excited as we plan for special acts, and our special rodeos such as TETWP, Hawaiian Night, and we always have special activities at the rodeo closest to the 4th. This year on June 30th. We continue to draw more spectators each year and if 2021’s record turnout has taught us anything, folks are ready to get back to enjoying life, family, friends and good old fashioned rodeo entertainment. Your sponsorship views continue to increase as our attendance increases and other events are held at the arena.
We will be updating any main events sponsorships if they are or do become available. Carbondale Wild West Rodeo Sponsorships are a great advertising opportunity that reaches a large audience for 12 weeks of the summer and all passing traffic year round.
Dear Prospective Sponsor
On behalf of the Carbondale Wild West Rodeo Association, we would like to sincerely thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor. Sponsors play a very important part in the success of our rodeo season, as most individual rodeos are a money-losing proposition. The funds from sponsors help to bridge that gap. Without sponsors, we do not have a rodeo.
In return for your support, we would like to let you know the value and benefit of being a sponsor of the rodeo. Sponsoring the Carbondale Wild West Rodeo is an effective and affordable to way to reach your customers in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. With a sponsorship you get weekly exposure during the Rodeo to an average attendance of 1,000 spectators who are residents and visitors of our valley. In addition, your signs will be viewed at multiple arena events throughout the year and by thousands of motorists who pass by on County Road 100.
Please see the attached sheet for the different levels of sponsorship. Not all of these levels may be available, as we offer our existing sponsors the right of first refusal. Please contact Mike Kennedy (contact information is listed below) to determine if the sponsorship level that you are interested is available.
2022 Sponsorship Level Benefits include:
- Visibility to 15,000 plus attendees during the season, which is every Thursday night, starting on the first Thursday in June and runs for 12 consecutive weeks. Plus, there are many other events there throughout the year.
- A 4′ x 4′ sign in the arena (Sponsors are responsible for having their own signs made) and an ad in event program. Ad size varies on sponsorship level.
- Reinforce your name, brand, and logo to a loyal and brand-conscious spectator audience
- Your business and/or family name listed on the CWWRA website with a link to your website and listing of your contact information. Check it out at www.carbondalerodeo.com!!
- CWWRA has a Facebook page which offers further recognition of our sponsors throughout the rodeo season. We currently are approaching 8000 “likes” and folks following us on FB!!
- Free Individual event tickets for the rodeo. Number of tickets varies with sponsorship level.
For more info see this link: https://carbondalerodeo.com/2022-sponsors