How to Register
Call-ins will be from 6:00pm – 8:00pm each Tuesday, starting June 4, 2019. The entry phone number is 970-923-9270 which is the same as Snowmass Rodeo. Bull Riders, Bronc Riders, Steer Riders and Mutton busters must use the call-in line every week. Open and junior barrel racers who did not compete the previous week and sign up must use the call-in line.
We are experiencing technical difficulties with our on-line waiver form. So we are asking that you fill out the participant waiver form by downloading our printable form, fill it out and bring it to your first rodeo of the season. Clink on this link - Waiver Agreement
On the evening of the Rodeo, there will be a sign-in sheet for ONLY the next week’s rodeo. Contestants may register on rodeo night at the rodeo grounds for the performance next week for all events EXCEPT Mutton busting.
Ropers – you will need to make sure who you are roping with prior to calling or signing up for the next week’s rodeo. On the night of the rodeo, team ropers, dally ribbon ropers and barrel racers must pay by 5:30 pm and all other contestants must pay by 7:15pm.
Contestant check in times the night of the performance are as follows:
• Bulls 7:00 pm
• Team roping and dally ribbon ropers and barrel racers 5:30 pm
• All others by 7:15 pm sharp -- including Mutton Busters!
To Check – In, please see Katie Ford, Carbondale Rodeo Secretary , at the Secretary’s Window
2019 Entry Fees
Entry Fees are as follows:
- Bull Riding - $50
- Team Roping- $30 per person ($60 per team)
- Ranch Bronc Riding - $50
- Ladies Breakaway Roping - $40
- Junior Breakaway Roping - $20
- Dally Ribbon Roping - $25 per person ($50 per team)
- Open Barrel Racing - $40
- Junior Barrel Racing - $20 (*Note: Beginning June 10, 2014 the age has been changed to 13 and under.) (*Note: Junior and Open Barrels Rule Change -- Effective July 23, 2015. Junior age barrel racers can enter the Open Barrels but cannot enter both the Junior and Open Barrels in the same rodeo.)
- Junior Bull Riding - $30
- Steer Riding $25
- Cowhide Race - $20 per team. Age to participate lowered to 14 effective at July 9, 2015 Carbondale Wild West Rodeo.