We have had to make changes this year in order to accommodate the growing number of visitors and everyone’s safety. Keep an eye on our WEBSITE HERE and follow us on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK for the latest updates!
- TICKET PRICE INCREASE. For the first time since 2011, we are increasing the ticket price to $15 per person – an investment that allows us to continue providing an exceptional experience.
- NEW ON-SITE PARKING FEE OF $10 PER VEHICLE. We are pleased to offer a FREE shuttle and are charging an on-site parking fee of $10 per vehicle to further promote their use as roads are extremely congested and parking is very limited.
- FREE SHUTTLE will run from in town to the Rodeo and back. The pick-up point is The Orchard, 110 Snowmass Dr. Pickup times begin approx. at 6:00 p.m. and running until approx. 10:00 p.m. We encourage people to use the shuttles as parking will be limited much more than in the past.
- NO PARKING ON COUNTY ROAD 100: Parking is not permitted on County Road 100 for the safety of all drivers and pedestrians. This restriction is in place by order of the Sheriff’s Department.
- LIMITED PARKING ON WILLOW, DAISY AND ROSE LANE: By order of law enforcement, parking is ONLY ALLOWED on ONE SIDE of Willow, Daisy, and Rose Ln. in order to ensure proper access for emergency vehicles in the neighborhood. PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS, or you risk getting towed. You’re encouraged to take advantage of the FREE shuttle to and from the rodeo.
- ARENA PARKING: You are now required to reserve your arena fence parking online in advance. We hope you’ll enjoy the convenience of knowing you’ve reserved your premium parking ahead of time! The Premium Arena Parking Fee will increase to $50 this year and reservations must be made online. Premium arena side parking tickets go on sale every Wednesday at 12pm until sold out. PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE, in advance. Leaving vehicles at the arena and on Willow Lane starting on Wednesday is no longer permitted and you may be towed. PLEASE PRINT YOUR PROOF OF RESERVATION AND PLACE IT IN YOUR DASH UPON ARRIVAL TO THE RODEO.
- DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN ALCOHOL: Local law enforcement and the Town of Carbondale’s heavy pressure necessitates controlling alcohol consumption and under age drinking for the benefit of attendees and the event’s future. Buy your alcoholic beverage at our new onsite bar while enjoying the show! NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES. You are free to move about the rodeo grounds with purchased alcohol and a 21+ wristband ID.
We understand that these changes may not be ideal for everyone, but it was necessary for us to make them in order for the rodeo to continue. With heavy pressure from the Town of Carbondale and Garfield County, it was a matter of change or don’t have the rodeo. We chose to HAVE the rodeo! We hope that everyone can adapt and accept these changes and that the rodeo can continue on for many years to come. As always, we thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the rodeo!
CWWRA Board of Directors